- That's quite a shock bar...interestingly, there were next to no pivot areas of support built in that 2 month steady up move and when it did correct it went to and bounced from the only areas of support that existed.
- There was a time today reminiscent of 9/11 as the market water-falled this afternoon...you start asking yourself "What the heck is going on?"
- I had mistakenly tried to go long at a support area...and it melted away in minutes. Fortunately, for me, I bailed quickly. Damn! Should've been short. Oh well...such is life.
- Three day weekend as far as I see it! All market structure was annihilated today and it will take a little time to settle out....suitable only for day trading if even any of that.
- Looks negative to me...solidly below the 90MA...but I'll let it sort itself out some.
- No heroics here...One day at a time!
- Flash Crash CNBC Video footage.
- Flash Crash Pit Squawk Box Audio....sorta reminds you of "Oh, the humanity!"
ECMWF Models Throwing Cold Water on Extreme Germany Heat Wave Forecast Next
Week
-
Recent Germany forecasts of “never seen before heat” coming next week are
already fizzling out. Of course there’s going to be some hot weather next
week,...
15 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment