- Not much of a week. Sunday, 15 MAY post still applies as far as I'm concerned. Although, we did post the first lower high and lower low in quite some time....something to note.
- Here's a chart I saw from the author of this website...http://channelsandpatterns.blogspot.com/
- That bottom up trendline is still holding and, interestingly, it's about the same spot as the 90DMA (discussed last Sunday). You can check the charts in the sidebar.
- PS...my computer was struck by lightning / replaced a few weeks ago and I upgraded charting software and am still banging around trying to learn parts of it including chart captures. Almost there....glad I have those charts in the sidebar for those interested!
Is Climate Change Abe Lincoln’s Fault?
-
The discussion point of merit is not whether it has happened, but rather
what caused it?
The post Is Climate Change Abe Lincoln’s Fault? appeared first o...
12 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment