06 May 2010

6 MAY 2010, Thursday


  • That's quite a shock bar...interestingly, there were next to no pivot areas of support built in that 2 month steady up move and when it did correct it went to and bounced from the only areas of support that existed. 
  • There was a time today reminiscent of 9/11 as the market water-falled this afternoon...you start asking yourself "What the heck is going on?"  
  • I had mistakenly tried to go long at a support area...and it melted away in minutes.  Fortunately, for me, I bailed quickly.  Damn!  Should've been short.  Oh well...such is life.
  • Three day weekend as far as I see it!  All market structure was annihilated today and it will take a little time to settle out....suitable only for day trading if even any of that.
  • Looks negative to me...solidly below the 90MA...but I'll let it sort itself out some.  
  • No heroics here...One day at a time!
  • Flash Crash CNBC Video footage.
  • Flash Crash Pit Squawk Box Audio....sorta reminds you of "Oh, the humanity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment