11 July 2011

11 JUL 2011, Monday (PM)

  • Fed Fear Guage???
  • I merely put this graph on the monetary base forward for your consideration.  What conclusions can we draw from it?  Hmmm...you see upward spikes when the Federal Reserve is uncomfortable about what may be coming.  For example...
  • Notice the blip just before Y2K?
  • Then, notice the blip just after 911 in 2001?
  • Then, notice the 2008 spike?
  • Notice the current spike?  What exactly are they afraid of while they're telling us that all is OK???
  • Forgive me...I should probably be taking my meds I guess.
  • Below, and the silly broad sideways range (mentioned previous post) appears to continue.  Now, remember these areas won't be static forever.  But they will serve as reference points going forward.  Are we just taking a well deserved breather here?  Yes.  Will it become more?  Tough to say.  Reminds me of the 2010 summer broad sideways shredder range.

No comments:

Post a Comment