31 October 2011

31 OCT 2011, Halloween

  • Well, well...a Goldman Sucks dude finally got me!
  • MF Global (my brokerage), run by former Goldman Sachs leader and prior NJ Governor...Mr. Corzine, decided that he wanted to get rich quick and played fast and loose with his firm's capital and the law.  Unfortunately, he has wreaked a lot of damage that will probably only become apparent over the next few weeks as MF Global declares bankruptcy and is simultaneously sued by SIPC due to ... let's just say..."de-segregating" segregated accounts.
  • What a freaking cluster-fork!
  • So...I'll be trying to figure out what all this means for myself with the newly created free time from trading that I have while I sort some of this out.  Unbelievable.  
  • Hey...Mr. Corzine...kiss my big, fat orange arse you egomaniac "willing to write checks that you can't cash"!
  • A temporary side-step in life...and eventually as Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "I'll be back"....just not sure how excited I am about posting for myself when there's no reason to for awhile.  
  • Who knows...as the mood strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment