27 March 2010

27 MAR 2010, Saturday

  1. Environmentalist groups and celebrities are celebrating “Earth Hour” tonight. They ask that you turn your lights out for an hour between 8:30 and 9:30 tonight, to call attention to global warming.
  2. And I say..."Screw that!  I'm turning on my lights, going to watch a DVD on my DVD player and television, will probably do a few loads of wash and will cap it off by using my electric toothbrush before going to bed."  It's been a long cold winter and I see it as my responsibity, as a caring person, to contribute to global warming so that we can get the growing season going ASAP so that we can feed all the extra people whose lives have been saved by President Obama merely signing a bill into law....as he said "So many have died because they didn't have health care insurance."  And, that logic extended to its obvious conclusion means that now since everyone has health care...WAIT FOR IT...WAIT...no one will die!  Ever, I guess.  Sheesh!  That is some change indeed....I should have never have underestimated the power.
  3. Back to turning out the lights...Naah...I figure that North Korea covers me every night.
  4. Arctic Ice Formation extent....

No comments:

Post a Comment