10 November 2010

Veteran's Day 2010

  • Great 4 minute video..."I fought for you."
  • Market appears to have begun a correction...especially after hours, Cisco disappoints with earnings.  Hate when stuff breaks loose after hours...but it's the way the game has been played for awhile now.
  • Guides show it as up.  Let's see how this plays out.
  • New POMO schedule released from the Federal Reserve.  Ridiculous...how to operate in a government manipulated market?  I'm stymied.  None of this makes sense to me so I will continue to trade in and out.  All I can personally do comfortably.
  • You can check charts in the sidebar.
  • Initial press release on Debt Commission due to release results on 3 DEC.

  • Below for your consideration....Here is a stunning chart of insider trading activity, courtesy of SentimentTrader.  What do Corporate CEO's know that you don't?  It's stuff like this that makes me nervous.  They can be early as they tend to want to sell into rising markets but you can review the history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment