13 October 2010

13 OCT 2010, Wednesday (PM)

  • It's a momentum type of market.  Continues to go up.  However, indicators are getting into areas where I'm just unwilling to risk new buys.
  • FED announces new POMO schedule today which takes it into the election.  Suspicious?  Naw...cuz after that we'll hear about QE2.  Right?
  • Truth alert...Markets are meant to be free.  Free to ebb and flow.  But they aren't right now.  That is why I am unable, or unwilling, to drink the Kool-Aid.  What happens when the propping up stops?  Well, we saw it back in May...the QE first round stopped in mid-March. 
  • I'm leaning toward the defense side because this is stretched.  Choose points judiciously.  Next resistance areas 1200 and 1220 (April highs).
  • But, don't listen to me because Bennie and the Feds are saying all is right with the world.  If that's the case...why all the talk of QE2???
  • Why don't I believe?  Because my personal belief is that true markets will eventually win out over any and all manipulation attempts...for reasons not currently visible.
  • I really need to see some normal action...until then, it's max defense.
  • Still only trading...it's just the way it is.
  • Happy Days are here again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment