17 October 2010

17 OCT 2010, Sunday

  • Still overbought...holding highs.
  • Interesting...drew a purple channel possibility as bear possibility.  But, who the heck knows.  This recent move has been as confounding as the MAR-APR move.  We're past Options Expiration week, approaching the elections, it has been held up pretty well, and the Feds continue to pump POMO and threaten QE2.  Who the heck knows.
  • I don't!  My MA guides indicate up but the market has little ebb and flow.  Just not my type of market I guess. Happens some times.  
  • Sentiment is getting stretched bullish with price increases.  
  • Apple reports earnings after Monday's close and it is a huge segment of the NASDAQ 100.  I'll be watching the reaction in the following days.
  • Again...personally, I can't buy it here....just me.  And I don't believe that the economy is turning.  Tough situation...testing everyone's beliefs.  Those that have ridden this move from the lows...hat tip to you.
  • Intraday trading has been the only way for me to play...it continues.
  • Good luck!
  • And now to something completely different...the world's scariest job?

No comments:

Post a Comment