10 November 2009

10 NOV 2009, Tuesday



  1. Well, yesterday the SH trade was stopped and had to scamper away like a scared bunny.  The way it goes sometimes.  The Dow broke out to new highs but the SP500, Nasdaq and Russell couldn't do it.  Will they?  Have yet to see.
  2. The market keeps running on the Fed's printing press.  Karl Denninger is always a good read...the link between the falling dollar and current market action.  So your assets are going up but their value is going down.  Ain't government intervention great?  Thanks George, Hank, Ben, Tim and Barrack!
  3. When will it end?  I dunno.  And I gotta admit that I'm feeling some battle fatigue as I try to balance what I see as reality against the current monetary experiment we see unfolding before our eyes.  Fighting the government's printing press...perhaps a fool's errand.  Truly historic indeed.
  4. Having said that, we are right back toward short term overbought conditions...and there is strength here short term.  And I'm waiting for another attempt to re-establish short positions as I don't think this ends well.
  5. As always, timing is the question. 


No comments:

Post a Comment