29 November 2009

29 NOV 2009, Sunday (Part 2)



  1. While I was home over T-day, was trying to explain the type of environment that I think we're in to folks. 
  2. So, hopefully this post will show it from multiple angles via several different charts previously posted.
  3. Above is the Dow Jones Industrial Average since 1900.  In it you can see the multi year rises seperated by multi year flats.
  4. My personal opinion is that we're in one of those long term flats...which can be tough, so to speak.
  5. How long do these long term periods last?  Glad you asked...historical perspective is important.
  6. Spend some time reviewing the multiple part post from 17 NOV and you will hopefully begin to see what I think. 
  7. And, I am by no means correct, these are just my opinions and how I'm approaching this environment that I "think" we are in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment