23 November 2009

23 NOV 2009, Monday

  1. OK, OK...I thought above was just plain funny...in a sad kind of way.
  2. Welcome to the newest, and most surprising, member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy: A team of NPR reporters unearths the truth about health care.
  3. So, for those partisan people out there who think that opposition to the current tax-laden, deficit busting healthcare cram-down is a demonstration of racism against President Obama...how do you respond to the voices typically on your side of the fence?  Or do you just elect to ignore sound reasoned thought from whatever source? 
  4. Yes, yes...that's it...please, don't confuse us with the facts!
  5. And below (when you click it to a new window, you may have to click it again to enlarge), some fun with big numbers for the Administration and CON-gress to consider over the upcoming long weekend.  Honestly, for goodness sakes, have any of these so called Elder Statesman had to run a business with "product delivery coupled with cost effectiveness" as the primary mission?  If so, I'm not thinking they learned anything...at the very least, their experience hasn't translated to Washington DC!!!
  6. Whot forking crap!  If you and I tried this, in a business or as individuals, we'd be bust or in jail.
  7. What am I missing?  I fear that I am missing nothing and am preparing for the next harsh downleg in both the stock market and our economy...it is going to be a long row to hoe, in my humble opinion.
  8. But, hey, what the fork do I know?  It's just my thoughts.  The future will speak the truth to the patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment