17 February 2010

17 FEB 2010, Wednesday


  1. Above pic demonstrates my point from last night's post on how nothing has been fixed and it will take a long time.  In fact, alot longer than the average person can even imagine.
  2. The graph above is from an economics study of massive credit contractions throughout history and across all countries worldwide (if you want to read the report I can probably dig it up).  The writers of the study found a common pattern across all instances and arrived at the above "road map" to recovery. 
  3. It's just one of the reasons I'm not buying into the "we're back on track" bullshirt.
  4. For example...sure seems to me that we just had the rally.  No?
  5. Below is just a reminder of long term history.  The bad news is that we may have a ways to go still in the flat to down "red" window.  The good news is that folks my age may get one of those multi year booms to aid retirement funding...when we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment