23 February 2010

23 FEB 2010, Tuesday



  1. Just a reminder...the SP500 1 Yr Daily Chart (in the sidebar at the right) has the same information as above if you don't see a post.  And if there is nothing very different from my last post, I probably won't post.
  2. As described last time, I'm in trader mode because it is pretty unclear right now...meaning, I can see it going either way (despite my preference).  
  3. But for now, closed below the 90DMA which puts me back to selling rallies intraday.  Note: will flip again as necessary.
  4. For longer term traders...something to consider is the potential for a head and shoulders pattern (right shoulder) forming.  If that's the case and it breaks below recent swing lows...projected price would be 920's.
  5. Oh...and this can't be good for or indicative of a healthy economy...  Or this either... The FDIC report comes just two weeks after the bi-partisan Congressional Oversight Panel released a 183 page report that says 2,988 small U.S. banks are about to “get hit by a tidal wave of commercial-real estate loan failures”. That’s approximately 38% of the 8,000 banks in the U.S.
  6. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment